Friday, March 4, 2011

Creamy Colors of Antiquity!


This is a close up of the newest addition to our flower garden family! When I first spied it at Home Depot sitting at the back of a rolling tower of shelves I immediately thought of all the beautiful blogs that feature creamy colors of antiquity!


The photos don't really capture the true colors...they are creamy shades of off white, with tan and a hint of burgundy. So thick are the flowers that it's difficult to see the stems!



Now there are two big pots of these beautiful flowers sitting in prominent places in the gardens as a tribute to all of you who captured my heart with your beautiful tributes to antiquity!

1 comment:

  1. Mother Nature and Father God are the BEST team in the world ...aren't they ?

    Love you, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!