Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank You Mindy!

I was oh so fortunate to "Win" this beautiful belt buckle from Mindy at Primitiques 'n Poetry! I absolutely love the antique quality of the metal, the stance of the Cowboy and the idea that it came from Mindy's collection...well need I say more?

I grabbed some turquoise I'd been storing away for awhile and when I sat this beauty of a belt buckle on it...well 'nuff said...the photo says it all! Tomorrow I'll start the process of assembling my newest creation.\

Thank you Mindy! Not only did you GIFT me with a stunning buckle but you helped me find the creative spark to start making some necklaces again! However...as with pieces I truly LOVE...this one will stay with me...sorry guys!

You can visit Mindy's blog here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!