Wednesday, March 2, 2011

knock knock...


I received an lovely email this morning from a dear blogging friend, she asked if my blog had been removed...nope...am I OK...yep...

Have you ever missed a day at church, or working out at the gym or visiting a friend? It starts with one absence...then two...by the third time at least for me...guilt sets in. Guilt fueled by embarrassment.

Oh, I visited other blogs during my absence...did I write a comment? Nope. Why? Again, shame for my absence.

Now, I should clarify, I've been busy...I've written several blog posts but did not post them for any reason other than they just weren't up to par. I hope to revise and post them soon.

I have noticed several of my favorite bloggers writing about feeling overwhelmed, needing a break and when I saw those posts I felt justified...well at least I realized I was not alone.

So scoot over in the pew. May I use that gym machine when you're finished? And yes this is me...knocking at the front door...I'm here...hopefully to bring something positive to our beautiful Land of Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!