Thursday, March 31, 2011

Plumbago!



I love this beautiful plant! I've added two to my newest flower garden! I'm in Zone 7and I've heard other gardeners in this zone talk about how their Plumbago over-Wintered just fine! I've never had such luck. So before Fall I'll be trying to coax Mr. B into building a "SMALL" greenhouse! What do you think...will I be lucky?

Right now they are about 15 inches tall and the blooms have just begun to pop! These will bloom all summer long and up until the first frost! You can go here to learn more about this blue beauty!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you...they are lovely...and my favorite color!
    You are the Gardner Extraordinaire dear friend.
    SURE he will build you a Greenhouse...he ADORES you..why would he not !

    JUMP BACK THEN next Spring.

    Love you,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!