Monday, March 8, 2010

Copper Bracelets!


These are three of my newest designs for solid copper wire bracelets.

The design theme of this copper bracelet is inspired by the path each of us travels through life.

No two paths are the same.

The path is filled with twists and turns all leading somewhere and then again nowhere.

May your path be filled with patience, beauty, love, peace and sweet memories.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I made this bracelet with new remnant lengths of electrical copper wire. I would define the guage to be about 10mm.

I hope you like them as much as I do...they can be purchased at my Etsy shop, Peridots Garden.

7 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty and stunning. Good luck with them on Etsy, I think they will sell quickly. Smiles, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I adore copper. You've done justice to freeform, something I can rarely do and 10 gauge is tough. I don't think I'd can manage that gauge. How do you keep it so fluid when it's such a heavy gauge?
    Lots of luck with your shop.
    Lois
    http://copperwirejewelers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - those are GORGEOUS!!! I love them!!!

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I find freeform hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, Sandy!! You are such a talented lady!!! The bracelets are lovely!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you at Miss Sandy's & notice you are another Texas gal. Love your daffodil photo. Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone who took the time to stop by for a visit and for your lovely comments!

    Yes, working with 10 gauge wire can be difficult...but there is a part of me that just doesn't give up...stubborn I guess...

    I'm self taught so after playing with wire for almost 6 years I've learned to coax the wire into the shapes I desire...and then the next day I've learned to rest my aching fingers! HA HA

    Thank you again and your comments are so appreciated!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!