Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Today I want to bring something to your attention that you may not be aware of...

Have your ever visited Karen Valentine at My Desert Cottage? Oh please do...if you've not found her before...then go as soon as you can! She is a dear person with lots to offer in the way of artistic talent, classes, decorating and most of all she's a really nice person with a positive attitude that's contagious!

Now Karen has another venue to help all of us in the Land of Blog! She has opened "Valentine Design... Building Beautiful Blogs"!



You simply must go there! She has freebies, tips and tricks, pre-made backgrounds, examples of makeovers for some of our favorite blogs and she does consultations, makeovers if you choose and very reasonable rates for her services!

I know you will be as thrilled as I was when I visited her today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy, thank you so much for this!! I really appreciate it. You are tooo sweet! I have to keep this short because when I got up this morning I had 25 emails asking for help!!! Oh my... Better get to work! Have a great day!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I will go over to Karen's for a visit. Blessings... Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,
    I just love Karen!!!
    I had an interesting day with my sister yesterday-I'll have to tell you about it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from checking out Valentine Design. I love her tips. I am going to try a couple of them. Thanks!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!