Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank You!


What a wonderful surprise this morning to receive an Etsy Convo informing me that one of my necklaces was included in an Etsy Treasury!

I want to thank Favorite Scents for creating this gorgeous treasury based on "Love that Rusty Color"! Pop over and see all the pretty, delicious and very reasonably priced candles she has to offer in her Etsy shop! So special!

You can go here to see this spectacular Treasury!

It's so wonderful when someone recognizes your work and when a fellow Etsian takes the time to include said work in a Treasury...well...my heart beats a little faster and I am grateful! So my day is so much brighter now...I may even get that artistic nudge to make something or better yet...post something I already have made...

Hope y'all have a wonderful day! I know I will!

Thank you, Favorite Scents!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!