Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yellow Irises are Blooming!







These beautiful Irises were a gift from my oldest daughter. They were first featured here. Now they are approximately 36 inches tall, the blooms are starting to open and the blooms typically last for weeks!

Once the bulbs have found a place to grow...they are difficult to move...their roots run deep...so I have them planted through out the gardens...some in part sun, some in shade and some in full sun...they all bloom and grow the same...and boy do they multiply! So now I'm off to enjoy them...I hope you do also!

1 comment:

  1. Good grief Sandy - your photos are just GORGEOUS!!! LOVE Irises!!! I grow some, but it's purely accidental. Don't even know how they got there. LOLOL

    Happy Tuesday!!!
    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to leave a comment because I read them! If you have the time please click the FOLLOW BUTTON and join me on my journey through The Land of Blog!